Our meetings are held once a month at different locations within District 3. You can check the meeting schedule on the Meeting/Events page. All members - as well as those who are interested in knowing more about WHC - are invited to attend the monthly meetings located within our District. We try to include educational opportunities within each of our meetings, and want you to enjoy getting to know other members.
Wisconsin Horse Council has a wide variety of committees and projects, some within our district and others that are statewide. We encourage you to find one or more to become involved in!
- District 3 Minutes
- Meetings and Events
- District 3 Horse of the Year Contest
WHC Ride D3 Trail Program
Wisconsin Horse Council District 3 has created a Trail Program!
- Rules –
• Must be a current year WHC Level I member
• $10 sign up per rider designated for Ride D3 Trail program
• Ride, drive, or walk with an equine on any public trails within D3 and submit photos including you, your equine, and park/trail signage.
• Trails must be in D3 counties (refer to WHC website)
• The number of different trails you enjoy and submit increases the award –
· 3 trails – level 1 award
· 6 trails – level 2 award
· 9 or more trails – level 3 award
• One annual award per person will be awarded
• Suggestion – also join WHC Ride Wisconsin Program to log your saddle trail hours
• Form and $10 sign up should be submitted to: WHC Ride D3, 121 S. Ludington Street, Columbus, WI 53925
• Proof of rides and photos should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of calendar year.
• Please submit a trail review form, not required but pretty please! We want to get updated information on trails in D3.
Click on the link below to access the registration form to be printed out, completed and mailed in. A Trail Review Form will be made available soon. Thank you!