Welcome to the Wisconsin Horse Council (WHC) Website!
The Wisconsin State Horse Council (WHC) is here for "the horse" and the people who own them or simply love them. We exist solely for the welfare of the horse and the betterment of our industry as a whole.
- To represent and to foster a unified equine industry of Wisconsin.
- To promote the equine through leadership, education, service and communication.
- To take a pro-active role in the future growth and development of the equine industry.
WHC is a non-profit organization representing horsemen and women and the equine industry in Wisconsin. In representing the equine industry we promote the horse through leadership, education, and service, and take a proactive role in the growth of our industry.
Please feel free to contact us. Thank you! Contact us...
EQUINE FACILITY EDUCATION DAY
Sponsored by WHC District 3 - December 12, 2015
Who is it for? Barn Managers or Boarding Barn Owners Save the Date! You don't have to be a WHC member or even live in District 3 to take advantage of this great educational event!
What is it about? 1. Learn how to get your barn nationally certified with CHA so perspective boarders
have confidence in your facility.
2. Learn about insuring your facility and what option you have.
3. Learn about Sales Tax. What is taxable, what you should be paying for, what you
don’t need to pay.
Where? University of Wisconsin, Washington County, 400 University Dr., West Bend, WI
When? December 12, 2015, 9:30 AM until 2:00 PM
How Much? $10.00 if registered by December 4; $15 if after December 4, or the day of. Lunch included if pre-registered.
Please click on the link below to access the registration form!
EQUINE FACILITY EDUCATION DAY REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
MAKING A DISEASE ALERT SYSTEM A REALITY!
Please click on the link below for all of the details and to access the donation form for this program.